Tuesday 11 February 2014

Audeince Feedback on Test Shots

When asking my audience about my test shots I found that they were really interested in the general concept and idea of the double page spread. As my audience are of an age that are typically more interested in tattoos, they found it more insightful and ratable to read.

They also said it was very professional for me to take initiative and actually go to a studio and take the photos. However, they did mention that it may be hard to find a male model to be 'Brad Spectre' as he has tattoos and a certain look to him.

After some thought about this, I have decided to do a close up shot of 'Brad' for the front cover, this way neither his shoulders nor arms need to be on display; therefore creating the idea that he has tattoos. I found my inspiration for this from Q's Oasis special.



 

 
This image idea would also follow Stacks brand image; It is giving the audience an ability to share a relationship with Brad. In order for this to happen, eye contact will be made by Brad looking directly into the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment