Tuesday 11 February 2014

How I Could Increase Consumerism of My Magazine

In order for my magazine to be as successful as possible I need to be able to circulate my magazine efficiently through strategies such as;

  • USP = My readers will be included in the production stages of the magazine, therefore the magazine is literally "by the readers, for the readers". By simply creating a facebook page,twitter and even a cut out section at the back of the magazine, the audience will be able to voice their ideas and views.
  • Offers, promotions and competitions will entice the audience to by the magazine so they can then enter the competitions etc.. These will include such things as; "meet the artist", "win £200 to spend on iTunes", "Win a day trip to London" etc...

 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment