Thursday 6 March 2014

Looking for inspiration


 
I just really like these two qualities to the front covers and would like to incorporate them into the piece some how. From my first rough cut I have already included the cross, however I couldn't find the correct placement for the album cover that I would use.


 
 These layout ideas are very simplistic and allow the reader to easily navigate through the magazine, also, by using the term "REGULARS", they become aware of what we as a magazine want to share with them on a monthly basis and will come accustomed to this.
 
 
 
When completing my double page spread I don't want to include massive paragraphs of writing, I would much prefer the overall layout to be the most eye catching. Also, as there will be less writing, I will have to make sure that the layout is enticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment